Saturday, April 23, 2016

TRAVEL BUG

So, it is currently 4:40am and I have been bitten by the travel bug again... My friend planned for her layover to stop off in Atlanta on Friday night, before heading to Mexico this morning. So of course our night consisted of no sleep and enjoying the Atlanta night life. After all, it doesn't make sense to sleep with such an early flight! Any who, after a fun night out and a cat nap at my place (I think my "all nighter" nights are over lol) we headed to the airport. As we winded around the curvy dark roads that lead to the quite isolated "International Terminal", this sense of emergency fell upon me. But this is not an unfamiliar feeling for me when it comes to travel. I always need to go. The issue is that I don't always want to come back. Which brings me to my current state. To stay away longer takes money, preferably income that can travel with you. So, I reassure myself that no, buying the first ticket out is not the answer. Well not this time at least. lol. Also, that my plan is for the long term fix and not just the short term solution. Soon, all things will come to fruition and the clouds will be my pillows. But for now, my feather pillows will have to suffice.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© R O S E + L Y N X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig