Thursday, March 17, 2016

H E L L O

So, you know those movies that take place in the present but have constant flashbacks to explain the current story line? That's kinda how I'm thinking this is going to go.  I'm not much of a writer...well at least in the sense that I never write for anyone besides myself.  I have had so many journals I'm certain some have been lost and found by others..who knows. Anyway on the other hand, I am very visual so this is somewhat of a place for me to share the many photos I've taken along the way so far and going forward. I am very passionate about travel, art, coffee, and all things pretty. So, this will be where I store them all, like my personal little treasure chest that I'm sharing with my friends. hehe :) I think that's all I'll say for now. There's always tomorrow, plus it's midnight and I'm about to eat dinner. I know! No judgment. Well, I guess all I have left to say is, Welcome! To you and to me.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© R O S E + L Y N X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig